Headquartered in San Ramon, California, Chevron Corporation is the second-largest integrated energy company in the United States. We produce crude oil, natural gas and many other essential products.
Through our business and social investments, we boost local economies where we operate by creating jobs, improving livelihoods and supporting local businesses.
Our products are sold in more than 8,000 Chevron® and Texaco® retail stations in the United States. We are a major supplier of aviation fuel in the United States.
Chevron’s five U.S. refineries have the combined capacity to process approximately 955,000 barrels of oil per day.
Here are some other highlights of our U.S. operations:
- Chevron was one of the largest hydrocarbon producers in the United States in 2013.
- In 2013, Chevron again ranked No. 1 in net oil-equivalent production in California.
- We are a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of lubricant and fuel oil additives.
- In 2014, we plan to start up our new base oil plant at our Pascagoula, Mississippi, refinery, making Chevron the world’s largest premium base oil producer.
- Our Chevron Shipping Co. managed approximately 2,100 deep-sea tanker voyages in 2013.
- Through our 50 percent ownership of Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC and its affiliates, we’re one of the world’s leading producers of chemicals and plastics.
Updated: May 2014