our operationsnew fund unwraps lower carbon future
1 min read | june 07, 2022
Chevron has invested in Emerald Technology Ventures’ sustainable packaging fund to support innovation in packaging, from raw materials to end-of-life solutions.
- Emerald Technology Ventures is a cleantech-focused venture capital investment firm. This packaging fund will join their existing funds targeting energy, water and industrial innovation.
why it matters
This fund leverages Emerald’s research, network and expertise to find and support innovative start-up companies that could be part of the future energy system. This newest fund seeks to potentially expand technologies with the goal of achieving higher-yield, lower-carbon approaches to sustainable packaging.
The fund will invest in sectors along the packaging value chain, including the following:
- lower carbon feedstocks
- functional and smart materials
- designing for reuse and recycling
- collection, sorting, cleaning and recycling technologies
- digital and connected solutions
- new business models
our thought bubble
chevron unveils additional environmentally acceptable lubricant for marine vessels
our operationsnovember 17, 2022
technology and workers unite in Kazakhstan
our operationsnovember 16, 2022
tapping into high tech to drill more efficiently
our operationsnovember 14, 2022
going where few drones have gone before
emissions solutionsnovember 10, 2022
chevron email updates
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news & updates.