our operations new fund unwraps lower carbon future
1 min read | june 07, 2022
Chevron has invested in Emerald Technology Ventures’ sustainable packaging fund to support innovation in packaging, from raw materials to end-of-life solutions.
- Emerald Technology Ventures is a cleantech-focused venture capital investment firm. This packaging fund will join their existing funds targeting energy, water and industrial innovation.
why it matters
This fund leverages Emerald’s research, network and expertise to find and support innovative start-up companies that could be part of the future energy system. This newest fund seeks to potentially expand technologies with the goal of achieving higher-yield, lower-carbon approaches to sustainable packaging.
The fund will invest in sectors along the packaging value chain, including the following:
- lower carbon feedstocks
- functional and smart materials
- designing for reuse and recycling
- collection, sorting, cleaning and recycling technologies
- digital and connected solutions
- new business models
our thought bubble
permian basin offers lessons on reducing methane emissions
our operationsnovember 28, 2023
exploration explainer: how do you find onshore oil and gas
our operationsnovember 14, 2023
methane detection by airplane is taking off
our operationsoctober 10, 2023
texaco debuts new look near austin, texas
our operationsoctober 05, 2023
chevron email updates
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive news and updates.